Apple’s WWDC 2017 Keynote is ready to un-wrap many new exciting Products and OS. Apple will showcase its new iOS and MacOS in this World Wide Developer Conference which will set new standards for Operating Systems as Apple is ready to bring some killer features and improvements to its new OS.
Suddenly, all 32-Bit Apps on AppStore are disappeared and showing Files App which is a clear sign of ending support and updates for 32-Bit devices including iPhone 5 and older.
The new line-up of products is also expected which includes most rumored Siri Speaker – a perfect replacement to Google Home and Amazon Alexa, but it is still in rumors and may get different launch date.
New iPad is also in queue! Apple is rumored to be preparing to unveil the completely redesigned iPad, an upgrade to the current 9.7-inch iPad Pro. It may get less bezel screen and more powerful processor, ram and other essentials.
The new MacBook Pro and 12-inch MacBook is rumored to be seen at the same event. Price Drop to previous MacBook Pro and hardware boost in new ones is expected.
There isn’t much time left for the keynote to start and below are the details on How to watch this event on your device.
- On Apple TV, download Apple Events app to stream live keynote.
- For iOS and MacOS users, just open Safari App and open apple.com/live
- Windows users have two options, if you are Windows 10 users then simply open Edge Browser and open apple.com/live
- If you are using Windows 8 or older then download VLC media player from videolan.org and launch VLC, then navigate to Media > Open Network Stream and switch to network tab. Paste the below link and click Play button to start Live Stream.
- For Android users, download VLC from PlayStore, open App and tap on menu to select Stream. Paste the below given link to start live stream of WWDC 2017.
- VLC Network Url for WWDC 2017: [Link will be shared here within 2 minutes before event starts]
Make sure to refresh this page to get a link/url for vlc and stay tuned for more updates.